Give purpose to your passion for helping others.
The Future is Bright!
Home Instead first introduced in-home care to the world. We have been providing best-in-class service, training, education and opportunities for career advancement for over 25 years.
When you join our team, you join our family!
Families trust and support one another. At Home Instead, you will never be alone. We have a local office that you can count on for support and advice. At Home Instead, we trust each other and we look out for each other.
We want the best for you!
In addition to being one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have,t we also offer competitive pay and benefits and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
sponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence management
- Alzheimer’s and other Dementia Care
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Specialized training to meet the specific needs of clients
- A supportive administrative team
- Access to resources to help you succeed
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Comply with a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be COVID-19 Vaccinated or willing to be if offered employment
- 4, 8 & 12 hour shifts
- Overnight shifts
- Weekend shifts
- Up to 40+ hours a week
Learn more at www.homeinstead.com/542
We are seeking CAREGivers to join our Home Instead family throughout our service are including, but not limited to Homewood, Flossmoor, Orland Park, Palos Park, Willow Springs, Lemont, Bolingbrook and surrounding towns.
Keywords: Caregiver, non-medical, home care, hospitals, home healthcare, home health, hospice, consultative, assisted living, community relations, admissions coordinator, referrals, care giving, senior care, supportive living, CNA, homemaker, private duty aide, nursing student, student, patient care aide, nanny, aide, direct care, direct care aid, hospice aide, in home care, Homewood, Flossmoor, Orland Park, Hazel Crest, Thornton, Country Club Hills, and, Steger.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.