Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services in Southern Rhode Island
Please call (401) 515-0079 to discuss how our in-home Alzheimer's and Dementia care in Southern Rhode Island can support your family.
Memory Care at Home for People in Wyoming, RI with DementiaWith years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our Care Professionals to provide professional care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Care Pro Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained caregivers on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.