Looking for a Recruiter to join our amazing team!
Home Instead is looking for a dynamic Recruiter to join our amazing team! The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented and have the ability to influence and persuade entry level candidates. The Recruiter will be proactive in sourcing, recruiting, screening, hiring and also onboarding a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality of service to our clients.
Home Instead is a highly rated company that takes pride in the quality service provided and the quality staff providing that service!
The successful Recruiter will love making a difference, building relationships with CAREGivers, helping CAREGivers find their passion, and embrace a learning culture. This superstar Recruiter will have a strong ability to attract quality people and look for creative ways to recruit CAREGivers.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews.
- Following the Home Instead standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Family/Team Oriented
- Work Life Balance
- Rewards & Recognition
- Educational Opportunities
- Promotional Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- College Degree Required
- Three years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.