Discover How Personalized Senior Home Care Works
Care Services Where You Call Home
What is Home Care?
Home care services can help people at any point within the aging process. The Home Instead network will work with you to develop a personalized care plan tailored to help fit your family’s needs.
FAQs About Home Care
A: Home care – also called senior care and in-home caregiving – is a service provided by Home Instead that regularly sends a professional CAREGiverSM to a person’s home or care community to help them accomplish activities of daily living, such as bathing, doing the laundry and meal preparation.
- Provides individualized care plans with one-on-one attention.
- Helps older adults maintain their independence and dignity as they age.
- Offers the vital companionship needed to prevent loneliness and isolation.
- Helps older adults age in place.
- Decline in personal hygiene
- Loss of interest in cooking
- Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia
- Forgets to pay bills
- Forgets to take medications
- Needs help getting up and down from chairs or sofas
- Falls frequently
- Has limited mobility
- Diminished driving skills
- Has a chronic disease like arthritis that makes tasks like opening jars or buttoning a shirt difficult