The passion to care is already in people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our People.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a care plan.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify care plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CarePros, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Two year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Career Path
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Benefit
- Supplemental Insurance
- We offer PTO/Vacation Pay
- Paid Continuing Education Training
- Friend and Family Referral Bonuses
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.