What if there was a job you could laugh, learn, love by changing the lives of the people you work with and maybe your own.
Give your passion a purpose At Home Instead, our CAREGivers assist seniors with social engagement and activities of daily living such as meal preparation , personal services , household duties and hospice support.
- Excellent hourly wages
- $400.00 referral bonus
- Recognition (Gift Cards, Anniversaries, Birthdays)
- Career Path
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Benefit
- USABLE Life and Short-term Disability Benefit
- We offer PTO/Vacation Pay based on hours worked
- Sprint and Verizon Discounts
- Paid Continuing Education Training
- Friend and Family Referral Bonuses
- Ability to receive next day pay
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Work 32 or more hours a week including some weekends
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Previous related experience preferred but not necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead
- Complete our world-class CAREGiver training program
- Reporting hours according to office policy
- Intermediate knowledge of technology (i.e. clocking in/out
- Must be minimum of 19 years of age
- Holds the minimum education, experience and skills to perform responsibilities
- Complete a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen, two professional and three personal reference checks
CLICK LINK BELOW TO APPLY OR CALL 615-270-1860.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.