Caregiver Jobs in Wilson, Smith and DeKalb Counties
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent work environment and 24/7 support
- Full-time or Part-time available
- Excellent hourly wages
- Recognition (Gift Cards, Anniversaries, Birthdays)
- Career Path
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Benefit
- USABLE Life and Short-term Disability Benefit
- We offer Paid Time Off & Vacation Pay based on hours worked
- Paid Continuing Education Training
- Friend and Family Referral Bonuses
- TapCheck (Same Day Access to Pay)
No experience? No problem. Home Instead has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction, providing our CAREGivers all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared and confident to care.
Below is a list of the currently open job opportunities in the Wilson, Smith and DeKalb Counties area.
Ready to take the next step? Apply below or call Cheryl at (615) 553-4297.
Home Instead Values You
Caregiver Job Benefits
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career and future
- 24/7 call support
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.
Careers in Home Care