Home Instead, the Premier Home Care Agency serving Central and Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania, is looking for caring and compassionate Full-time Caregivers to be part of our team.
Home Instead’s mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults in our community by providing non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
More than any other home care agency, we value our Caregivers. We are committed to your success.
Benefits of being a Home Instead Caregiver:
- No previous experience required
- Paid training provided
- You chose morning, afternoon, evening, overnight, weekend and/or holiday shifts (subject to shift availability)
- Work full-time or part-time (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Competitive pay rate
- Partial paid health insurance, if working 30 hours or more
- Continuous paid training developed just for Home Instead
- 24/7 support for everyone on our team
- Rewarding personally and professionally
Caregiver’s Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care (bathing, grooming, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care
- Support to various Hospice Agencies
- Running errands and taking clients to appointments
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with office staff
No previous experience necessary – paid skills training provided by Home Instead.
Requirements to be a Caregiver with Home Instead:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate and interact with clients in a professional, friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and DMV check
- Possess a current driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Reside in our service area (Bucks County, PA)
At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our Caregivers!
Enter your information and click “Submit” to explore a career with us.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.