Central Bucks (Change Location)
Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
Please reach out to your local Home Instead® office to review the range of services that may be offered.
Alzheimer's Care Testimonial
Latest review from our community
My mother has dementia and thanks to Home Instead she does not have to go into a nursing home. All the caregivers give mom top notch care. She gets bathed daily and is shown the love and respect she deserves! As her son, it is hard to see my mother decline. The staff members are not only good to her but to my family as well. We feel like they are members of our family. They care with grace and with great detail. All the caregivers are amazing including Sherry, Tracy, Julie R, Julie F, and Mara. We would not know where we would be without them! Mom loves them all!
Caring for People with Dementia at HomeWith years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our Care Professionals to provide professional care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Care Pro Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained caregivers on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.