TIME AND A HALF AFTER ONLY 30 HOURS WORKED! Home Instead, the Premier Home Care Agency, serving Central and Upper Bucks County, PA is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to be a part of our team. Home Instead’s mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults in our community by providing non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
CAREGiver’s Duties Include, But Not Limited To;
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care (bathing, grooming, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care
- Support to various Hospice Agencies
- Running errands and taking clients to appointments
*No previous experience necessary – paid skills training provided by Home Instead
Requirements To Be A CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Why Work with Home Instead of Plumsteadville, PA.
We value CAREGivers like no other home care company. We are committed to your success. Here is how we show it.
- We are paying TIME AND A HALF after only 30 HOURS WORKED!
- We offer flexible schedules. Daytime, evening, overnight, weekends and holidays. You may choose to work full-time or part-time, subject to shift availability.
- We offer a VERY competitive pay rate.
- We offer partial paid health insurance, if working 30 hours or more.
- We provide you with continuous paid training that was developed by Home Instead just for our CAREGivers.
- We provide 24/7 support for everyone on our team.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.