Now Hiring a Professional CAREGiver!!
Looking for a trusted and heartfelt CAREGiver to join our Home Instead family! As a Home Instead CAREGiver you are just as important as the clients we serve! Clients will put their trust in you to support their everyday living needs.
If you have a passion to help and looking to make a difference every day, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Benefits of being a Professional CAREGiver:
- Competitive pay ($17-20 per hour for regular positions)
- Flexible schedules including full- and part-time opportunities
- Paid sick leave
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for full-time staff
- Paid training and continuing education
- CNA tuition reimbursement program
- On-demand pay options ahead of regular paydays
- Simple IRA retirement savings plan with employer contribution match
- 24hr support from the office
- Opportunities to care for people one-on-one and build lasting relationships
The responsibilities include helping seniors thrive from the comfort of their home, build lasting relationships, engage in household activities & duties and assist in personal hygiene care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
The Professional CAREGiver will complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen, and has a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance. They must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Apply today and start sharing your heart!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/397/home-care-jobs/ or by calling Rianne at (720) 890-0184.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.