Boulder, Broomfield and NW Adams Counties (Change Location)
Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
We believe that with the right care approach, your loved one can live a fulfilled life even in the face of memory loss. Let our team help you create a personalized care plan that delivers stability, support and compassion.
Please call (720) 890-0184 to learn more about the in-home care Alzheimer's and dementia care services we provide in the Boulder, Broomfield and NW Adams Counties.
Memory Care at Home for People with DementiaWith years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our Care Professionals to provide professional care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Care Pro Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained caregivers on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.