Home Instead of Northern Colorado is looking to hire CAREGivers in the Frederick/Firestone/Ft. Lupton area! We are looking to hire for all shifts (day's, evenings, overnights, and weekends). We can't wait to meet you!
At Home Instead, our CAREGivers enjoy building relationships with the seniors in our community and look forward to going to work each day! Working here nurtures their soul and is a passion rather than just a job. This labor of love will enable you to build fulfilling and lasting relationships with your clients while dignifying them through their aging process. Most importantly, you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. The world's most trusted source of home care is seeking compassionate individuals like YOU, to help care for our seniors.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with dressing/grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills and personal care training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have a reliable vehicle and valid auto insurance
Why CAREGivers want to work with us:
- Flexible Schedules that fit your life & availability
- World-Class Training
- Compatibility Matching
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Paid On-going Development & Education
- 24/7 Office support
We have a variety of shifts available. Pay starts at $17.00/hour. *Different wages apply for Estes Park Caregivers. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/northerncolorado or call 970.494.0289 and ask to speak with Traci.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.