Are you looking to do something impactful and fulfilling, that will not only make a difference in the lives of others, but touch you in a way that you may have never experienced?
Call Home Instead, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, and reliable CAREGivers that are looking for a career with purpose, responsibility, and integrity!
We offer a great culture where you will always feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day!
We offer extensive training courses, no experience is required!
Duties of a CAREGiver include, but are not limited to: Personal Care Assistance, Assistance with Ambulation and Transfers, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, Light Housekeeping/Laundry, Meal preparation, Medication Reminders, Incidental Transportation
- 401 (k) with a Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Specialized Skills Training Provided
- Respectful, compassionate, and the ability to treat people and their property with dignity and respect
- Reliable and dependable
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and strong moral compass
- Valid Driver’s License and Auto Insurance
- Reliable Vehicle
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Complete Background Check, DMV Check, and Drug Screen
Pay starting at $18.00 per hour. Different wages apply for Estes Park Caregivers.
To apply, visit www.homeinstead.com/northerncolorado