Become a CAREgiver for Home Instead today!
We are hiring caring individuals for ALL SHIFTS! (Day's. nights, evenings and weekends)
SAME DAY INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE!
Home Instead is still hiring through the COVID-19 Pandemic, and our services are more necessary than ever. We are dedicated to keeping our staff and clients safe and healthy.
Are you passionate about helping people, especially our greatest generation? Do you care about making a difference in others' lives instead of just bringing home a paycheck (although that is important too!)? Do you like talking to everyone and offer a helping hand any chance you get?
A Day In the Life - What You'll Do:
- Serve as an ambassador of the Home Instead Brand in everything you do
- Provide in-home, non-medical care services to local seniors in a professional, friendly, and joyously spirited way
- Build relationships of trust with people who need socialization as much as they need help in their homes
- Engage families in discussions to ensure that the needs of their loved ones are being fully met
- And last, but certainly not least, put smiles on people’s faces!
Other traits you may have...
- An unfulfilled need to make a difference in the lives of our local seniors
- A desire to have a job with tremendous flexibility to meet the demands of your life
- Strong communication, relationship development and interpersonal skills
- Have nothing criminal on your background check. Zilch!
- Drug free and can routinely pass drug tests.
- And you must be a joy to be around!
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
We are Home Instead of Larimer & Weld County, CO and we are on a mission to help seniors in NORTHERN COLORADO remain independent and in control for as long as they live. We have a passion for our employees and the clients we serve. We are in search of an amazing person to join our team and change our lives while we work collaboratively to change the lives of those we serve.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- World-Class Training
- Paid On-Going Professional Development Programs
- 24/7 Office support
- Compatibility Matching
- Flexible Schedules that fit your life & availability
We have a variety of shifts available. Pay starts at $17.00/hour. *Different wages apply for Estes Park Caregivers. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/365 or call 970.494.0289 and ask to speak with Traci.
We are looking to add wonderful people to our incredible team of caregivers. Apply today!
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.