We are looking for passionate CAREGivers, in Larimer and Weld Counties.
What are your aspirations in the New Year? Is one of them to do something impactful and fulfilling, that will not only make a difference in the lives of others, but touch you in a way that you may have never experienced?
Call Home Instead, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, and reliable CAREGivers that are looking for a career with purpose, responsibility, and integrity!
We offer a great culture where you will always feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day!
We offer extensive training courses, no experience is required!
Duties of a CAREGiver include, but are not limited to: Personal Care Assistance, Assistance with Ambulation and Transfers, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, Light Housekeeping/Laundry, Meal preparation, Medication Reminders, Incidental Transportation
- 401 (k) with a Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Specialized Skills Training Provided
- Respectful, compassionate, and the ability to treat people and their property with dignity and respect
- Reliable and dependable
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and strong moral compass
- Valid Driver’s License and Auto Insurance
- Reliable Vehicle
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a Complete Background Check, DMV Check, and Drug Screen
Pay range $17.00 - $18.00 per hour. Estes Park pay range $19.00 - $25.00
To apply, visit www.homeinstead.com/northerncolorado
Please call Traci Episcopo @ 970-494-0289, for more details!
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.