At Home Instead, our CAREGivers enjoy building relationships with the seniors in our community and look forward to going to work each day! Working here nurtures their soul and is a passion rather than just a job. This labor of love will enable you to build fulfilling and lasting relationships with your clients while dignifying them through their aging process. Most importantly, you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. The world's most trusted source of home care is seeking compassionate individuals like YOU, to help care for our seniors.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We offer FLEXIBLE Schedules and provide all of the necessary training. We don't require CNA Licensure!
Many people in your community need help. We are hiring CAREGivers for ALL SHIFTS (including Day's, evenings, weekends and OVERNIGHTS)!
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Transportation (Errands, appointments)
- Medication Reminders
- Showering/Bathing Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Toileting Assistance
- Transferring Assistance (Under 25lbs)
- Companionship services
- More rewarding tasks as well
Who Are You?
Are you passionate about helping people, especially our greatest generation? Do you care about making a difference in others' lives instead of just bringing home a paycheck (although that is important too!)? Do you like talking to everyone and offer a helping hand any chance you get?
Other traits you may have...
- An unfulfilled need to make a difference in the lives of our local seniors
- A desire to have a job with tremendous flexibility to meet the demands of your life
- Strong communication, relationship development and interpersonal skills
- Have nothing criminal on your background check. Zilch!
- Drug free and can routinely pass drug tests.
- And you must be a joy to be around!
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
We are Home Instead of Larimer & Weld County, CO and we are on a mission to help seniors in our communities to remain safe and independent. We have a passion for our employees and the clients we serve. We are in search of an amazing person to join our team and change our lives while we work collaboratively to change the lives of those we serve.
- Great Pay & Benefits
- World-Class Training
- Paid On-Going Professional Development Programs
- 24/7 Office support
- Compatibility Matching
- Flexible Schedules that fit your life & availability
We have a variety of shifts available. Pay starts at $18.00/hour. *Different wages apply for Estes Park Caregivers. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/365 or call 970.494.0289 and ask to speak with Traci.
We are looking to add wonderful people to our incredible team of caregivers. Apply today!
Job Type: Part-Time