Ask about our $1,000.00 sign-on bonus!
Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch. That's why, when you provide care with the Home Instead Senior Care® network, you become a CAREGiver®, with a capital "CARE." We are a military friendly employer.
Wages: Up to $22.50 per hour.
Sign–on bonus, medical coverage, referral bonus, employee discount program, AFLAC, paid holidays, Vacation–incentive pay, paid training, employee assistance program and incentives.
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards. You'll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of our clients.
- No experience or medical skills necessary
- Flexible scheduling (minimum commitment of 12 hours per week and one weekend per month)
- Skills Training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
- Part-time & full-time hours available-shifts available in 5 counties (Franklin, Grand Isle, Chittenden, Addison, and Lamoille)
- Must be at least 18 years old with reliable transportation
- Weekend shifts are eligible for $2.00 more per hour
- Must be able to successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including background, DMV, drug screen and references.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing (personal care)
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s/ Dementia Care/ Hospice
To learn more about caregiving and what it means to be a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver®, call us today at (802) 860-4663 or apply online at www.homeinstead.com/483
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.