Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/418
Great starting pay: $19.50 to $24 per hour to start.
$1 more per hour for drivers.
$2 more per hour for weekends.
COVID Vaccine a plus.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required only if driving clients)
- HCA/CNA a plus!
Sick and Safe Time
Free Orca Pass*