$500 sign-on bonus/$10-$12/hour
Home Instead is searching to hire a CAREGiver who has a drive to succeed in caring for others, is open minded and willing to learn. We are seeking a candidate with a positive attitude, who speaks optimistically about themselves and others. One who can embrace and grow from feedback and communication.
During this Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, it is more important than ever to help our seniors remain safe in their homes. Safety for our CAREGivers and clients is our top priority. You have the opportunity to brighten a senior's day and bring joy to their heart.
Join our ever-growing team of positive, caring and compassionate people. Home Instead provides a variety of services allowing seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion from the comfort of their own homes.
Primary responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Personal Care including assistance with bathing and grooming
• Transfer assistance and the use of mechanical lift devices
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer’s Care
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
• Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
• Ability to work a minimum of 16 hours a week and every other weekend.
- Supplemental Hospital plan, Accidental, Short-term Disability, Dental, and TELEMED
- Competitive Pay
- $500 sign-on bonus
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Paid Certified Hands-on Training, Certified Dementia Training, and Ongoing Education
- CAREGiver of the Month Program
- CAREGiver Appreciation Program
- 24/7 CAREGiver Support
- Internal Career Path with Growth Potential
- NA1 exam reimbursement
We currently have a variety of assignments available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/103Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.