Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREPROS to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Home Instead is blazing the trail in exceptional home care and we want you to join our family of CAREPROS!
We are looking for experienced CAREPROS who want to share their heart and help us change the face of aging by helping seniors age at home while receiving the best, most compassionate care in the industry.
You’ll work one-on-one with your clients to enhance their quality of life. The care we provide is more than just assistance with personal cares and light housekeeping. It is celebrating our Clients, allowing them to age with dignity and respect, and enriching their lives. We focus on building relationships and strive to make great matches between Clients and CAREPROS because to us, it’s personal.
What we provide:
What we're looking for:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.