Caregiver Jobs in Dayton
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Careers in Home Care
Home Health Aide Part Time Days & Evenings!
Weekend Warrior Home Health Aide Evenings Make $17 an hour!
Caregiver/Home Health Aide Days 7a-3p
Caregiver/Home Health Aide Overnight
Benefits we offer:
- Sign on bonuses
- Raffles and caregiver appreciation awards
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Paid travel time
- Field supervisors for in home support
- Opportunities to advance within the company
- Paid time off
No experience? No problem. Home Instead has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction, providing our CAREGivers all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared and confident to care.
Below is a list of the currently open job opportunities in the Dayton, OH area.
Ready to take the next step? Apply below or call Heather at (937) 434-3900.
Home Instead Values You
Caregiver Job Benefits
We know caregiving is essential work and a responsibility of love so we do things differently. Our Care Pros are employees, and we treat them with respect by training them and providing them with great support—so they can focus on delivering amazing care to aging adults and their families.
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career and future
- Offering opportunities to provide companionship and essential care for older adults aging at home, which is rewarding personally and professionally.
- 24/7 call support
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.