Part Time or Full Time Hours
Starting pay $14 this pay does go up based on experience!!
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building meaningful relationships? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, the role of caregiver could be just the fit for you! Caregivers provide a variety of in-home care services for aging adults, helping to keep them at home safely and independently as long as possible.
Benefits of joining Home Instead Senior Care:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- 24/7 support from office staff
- Hands-on training in the field
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus opportunities
Responsibilities and Duties
The most important and rewarding responsibility you'll have as a Home Instead caregiver is to develop a meaningful relationship with the client. You'll also provide a variety of home care services, such as:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
- Dementia care
- Pet Care
- Working with clients that live in both their own homes and a facility
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a background and motor vehicle record check (Must have no more than six points on Drivers License).
- Possess valid driver's license and car insurance
- Have a reliable vehicle
Qualifications and Skills
No previous experience necessary, no certifications or licenses required, training is provided in house!
All Caregivers are provided required Personal Protective Equipment