THIS IS A WEEKEND WARRIOR EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY POSITION.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to join our team in Dayton, OH. Our mission is to help aging adults maintain their independence while living safely at home. We provide a team-oriented environment built on positivity and respect. Apply now and find out why Home Instead is the best Home Healthcare provider in the Dayton area!
Caring Stars 2021 Award Winner on Caring.com!
Home Health Aide Minimum Requirements:
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a background check and motor vehicle record check
- Possess valid driver's license and car insurance
- Have a reliable vehicle
Home Health Aide Responsibilities and Duties
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Hands on personal care and mobility assistance
- Dementia care
- Alzheimer's care
Home Health Aide Qualifications and Skills
No certifications or licenses required, training is provided in house!
Benefits of joining Home Instead Senior Care
- Paid Time Off (After one year)
- Paid Training
- 24 hour support from office staff
- Hands-on training in the field
- Online Resources
- Bonus opportunities'
'Work Remotely No HideSupplemental pay
- Bonus pay
Work locationOne locatio