At Home Instead, caring is our passion.
And it starts with compassionate people like you.
We’ll Help Build Your Future
You’ll be working for the company who first introduced in-home senior care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service, training, education and opportunities for career advancement.
We’re a Family
And families trust and support each other inside and outside the work place, which is why giving back to the community is also important to us. Plus you’ll never be alone. Unlike other companies, we have a local office that you can come to and lean on for support, talk to the staff, share stories and seek advice. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We’ve got you Covered
Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have but we also offer competitive pay and benefits and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence management
- Alzheimer’s and other Dementia Care
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Specialized training to meet the specific needs of clients
- A supportive administrative team
- Access to resources to help you succeed
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Vacation pay eligibility
- Referral bonus
- PRN Pay
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Comply with a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Service Area includes Northwest Suburbs of DuPage County and Parts of Cook County.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.