Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Here at Home Instead, our mission is to improve the greatest number of lives we can touch. We are looking for compassionate CAREGivers who can provide basic care to our amazing clients.
You'll work 1:1 with clients to enhance their quality of life. At Home Instead, we focus on what is important to our CAREGivers. We understand that our CAREGiving Team is the HEART of our company, and the impact they make in the seniors' lives is INCREDIBLE. We have a variety of clients available in the McHenry, Kane, Lake and Cook Counties.
What's in it for you?
- PTO offered when eligible
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance coverage offered when eligible
- Illinois Secure Choice 401k
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Outstanding support in the form of a committed office staff
- Paid training
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with transferring and mobility
- Driving Client to appointments and shopping
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Valid driver's license and proof of valid auto insurance
- At least 3 years of driving experience
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Different Positions Available:
- Guaranteed Hours Program
- Hourly (full-time and part-time availability)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Eligibility requirements may apply
For more information please visit our website at www.homeinstead.com/370
Call (847) 462-0303 for more information.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.