24 Hour Home Care & Live-In Home Care
Home Instead offers highly trained, trustworthy caregivers to assist your loved one around the clock. We can tailor this home care to meet your needs by using live-in services with a single caregiver or hourly caregivers with multiple shifts. Call us at (908) 835-1400 to discuss which of these options may work best for your family. We offer these services to seniors in Warren and Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
24-Hour Home Care & Live-In Home Care Services in Warren and Hunterdon Counties
- Live-In Services: Each live-in caregiver is directly employed by Home Instead of Washington, NJ, which means you don't need to worry about liability for payroll taxes, Worker's Compensation or any of the other pitfalls that can come with hiring a private duty caregiver.
- Hourly Caregivers with Multiple Shifts: With hourly caregiving, multiple compassionate caregivers assist your loved one during each day and throughout the night.
Benefits of 24-Hour Caregiving in Warren & Hunterdon County, New Jersey
You can stop worrying about an elder family member falling during the night and waiting hours for help to arrive. Round-the-clock care gives you peace of mind. Our compassionate caregivers also make your loved one's life easier with these valuable services:
- Help with toileting, no matter the hour
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation
- Companionship, even in the middle of the night
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry assistance
- Medication reminders
- Immediate telephone contact in case of an emergency
Please contact us today to learn more about our 24 Hour Home Care & Live-In Home Care services and how we can mold them to best assist you and your senior loved one!