We see a future with you!
- Home Instead invests the time and energy into providing a great work experience, and this is a great job if you want good work and home life balance.
- We provide the support and culture to encourage you to be the best caregiver you can be.
- You bring the caring heart and genuine willingness to work with aging adults in our local community, and we will show you the rest.
- $500 Sign on Bonus!
- $1.50 more on weekends
- Double-time on holidays
- You can work over-time
- Raises & bonuses
- Education benefits for you and your family
- Next day pay
- We service the counties of Augusta, Rockingham, and Rockbridge
- We provide free Home Instead uniform shirts
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, personal care, errands.
Requirements to be a Care Professional:
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – WE PROVIDE PAID TRAINING
- Must be available to work a minimum of 4-hr. shifts at 20-hrs. per week.
- Must have a smart-phone and understand how to use it because our scheduling is on an app.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/319
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.