Our Community Needs Your Help - CAREGivers needed!
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Starting pay at $15+ weekdays and $16.50+ weekends
Home Instead is hiring part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Caregiving Experience is preferred but not required!! All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical, and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old.
WE WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE!
IF YOU ARE A COLLEGE STUDENT, HAVE ANOTHER JOB, A MOM ETC. WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE BUSY. YOU JUST TELL US THE TIMES YOU CAN WORK AND WE DESIGN A SCHEDULE FOR YOU! :)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Call today for more information at 513-701-3141!!!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.