Immediate need for caregivers to work a variety of shifts! (No Experience Required)
Starting pay at $15+ weekdays and $16.50+ weekends
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We service clients in Butler County Warren County and Northwest Hamilton County.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
All Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for a caregiver position:
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Must carry automobile insurance.
- Clean background and drug screen
ALL Shifts available: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Overnights, and Weekends
We offer flexible scheduling (Full-Time and Part-Time)
No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
CALL TODAY FOR AN INTERVIEW (513) 701-3141
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.