Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout all of Butler and Warren Counties. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
Home Instead's benefits include:
- Competitive pay starting at $15+ weekdays and $16.50+ weekends
- Medical, vision and dental insurance eligibility after 60 days
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and well being are of top priority, you will receive all required (paid) training and PPE
- Full and Part-time positions available
- Flexible Hours - days, evenings, nights, weekends
- Rewarding career where you can make a difference in the lives of others
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s care
- Must be able to travel throughout Butler and Warren Counties
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by calling 513-701-3141!