Home Instead® Recruitment Coordinator Job Description
Amaral, Inc. dba Home Instead
The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to be a positive, sales and marketing minded individual and perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGiversSM. The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, and onboard a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
· Develop and implement new creative recruitment strategies online and within the community. Marketing in the community is very important.
· Manage recruitment ads and post positions as necessary.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
· Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and client family members.
· High school graduation or equivalent minimum.
· One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered. A background in marketing, sales, advertising, HR or customer service is preferred.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean criminal background.
· This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the CAREGiver staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
· Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
· Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
· Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
· Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Accident Indemnity Insurance
- Consistent Schedule Monday through Friday
- Enhance the Lives of Seniors
- Engage in meaningful relationships with Colleagues, Clients, and CAREGivers
Job Type: Full-time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.