You have a special way of taking care of others--maybe you've been a family caregiver or you're a real people person and you want to make a difference. It's not a job, it's a calling and it's one you can be proud of each and every day. Share your unique talents and experiences to enable local seniors remaining independent at home, living the full life we all want to live.
What's in it for you?
- You'll develop new skills and career experience. (No medical skills or prior experience required.)
- Ongoing comprehensive training will teach you to be a trusted member of the #1 company in the non-medical home care industry.
- You'll have a personally and professionally rewarding career, and you'll help make a difference in someone else's life.
- Block scheduling system
- You'll make new friends and meet people who truly appreciate you.
If you're compassionate and want more than "just a job," check out Home Instead CAREGiver employment opportunities in our area by following the link below and apply today!
What's required of you?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- 100% dependable and reliable
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Agree to drive at least 20 minutes and/or 20 miles to work with our Seniors
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- On-going industry best training
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Retention Bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred), but we'll train the right individuals
- Multiple locations in Medina, Summit and Northern Wayne Counties, Ohio
Apply on our website www.homeinstead.com/181
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.