Our Community Needs Your Help! Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you! Home Instead is hiring full and part time OVERNIGHT CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
We are Currently looking for OVERNIGHT Caregivers in the Chattanooga, Hixson and Soddy-Daisy areas.
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Salary: $10 -$12 an hour
* Sign on Bonus of $500 to qualifying applicants*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete and pass a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 20-40 hours per week.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Contact Nichole.Voskamp@homeinstead128.com for any questions regarding this position.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.