$300.00 Bonus for qualified candidates! Bonus available to new caregivers after 500 hours are worked within 16 weeks with no call offs.
CAREGivers/HCA's needed Santa Maria, Five Cities, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay and North County Caregivers encouraged to apply.
Our shifts are typically 4 - 9 hours per day but could be shorter or longer depending on Client request and Care Giver preferences. Your availability and schedule is up to you. The more open it is, and the further you are willing to drive the more clients we can assign to you.
Medical, Dental and Vision available to full time employees.
401k coming in January
Walk in Wednesdays are back! We just ask that you call or knock and comply with safety screening before entering the office. Stop by anytime on Wednesdays to discuss the position(s) open and use our in house kiosk to apply on site as well as an immediate interview!
Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. “Here at Home Instead, our mission is to improve lives through dedicated care. Please do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job that will get you by in the short term. But if you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team.”
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the work you do? We have an opening for a recruitment coordinator. In this role, you’re responsible for recruiting and hiring our caregiving work force. This person needs to be interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced organization. We’re looking for someone with great communication skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a timely matter. Join us as we enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
· Reflect the core values of Morris and Smith, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
· Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
· Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
· Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
· Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
· Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
· Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
· Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
· High school graduation or the equivalent
· One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass extensive background check
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Morris and Smith, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
· Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have the ability to operate office equipment
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
· Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
· Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
· Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
Santa Maria, Five Cities, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay and North County Caregivers encouraged to apply!
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current openings for home care jobs below and take the first step towards employment.