Do you desire to make a difference and have work that is meaningful? Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing.
Home Instead is looking for part-time Caregivers to work a variety of shifts. We offer a starting wage of $13 per hour and bonus opportunities for qualified full-time hours.
Home Instead Offers:
· A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
· An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients.
· A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
· Paid training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks
· Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
· CAREGiver celebrations every quarter
· A competitive CAREGiver referral program
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check (if a driver), and drug screen.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/205/home-care-jobs
WE ARE EAGERLY ACCEPTING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Phone screens and interviews are being conducted by phone/online.
For more information, call Cyndi at 847-707-4489.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.