Respite Care in Itasca, IL
In-home respite care in Itasca, IL gives the gift of time to family caregivers when they need it most. Whether on a regular weekly schedule or for special events as needed, a well-designed respite care program allows family caregivers an opportunity to recharge physically and emotionally, ensuring they will be able to care for their aging loved one when they need them most. Our Care Professionals provide peace of mind by ensuring the aging adult is cared for while the family caregiver focuses on self-care. Our Home Care Service Area
Support for Seniors and their Family Caregivers in Itasca, IL
When our Care Professionals provide respite for family caregivers, they are ensuring the senior can maintain their daily routine in a familiar environment. By engaging in purposeful activities with our Care Pro, your aging loved one receives cognitive stimulation that enhances their physical and emotional well-being.
Customized Respite Care to Meet Your Needs
With flexible schedules to fit your needs, our team of Care Professionals in Itasca, IL are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide support for your family.
Respite Care can be valuable when:
- Caring for someone with Alzheimer's or other dementia
- Caring for someone on Hospice Care
- Caring for someone with a chronic illness
- Caring for someone recovering from an injury
- Caring for someone who needs around the clock support
- Caring for someone recently discharged from a hospital or rehab facility