Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
What if there was a job...Posted by Home Instead Senior Care - Fresno, CA on Tuesday, May 12, 2015
What if there was a job...
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead Senior Care®
On Call Coordinator Job Description
PKB Investments, Inc d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The On Call Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of on-call duties. The Weekend Service Supervisor is expected to work closely with the Service Coordinators in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
* Reflect the core values of (PKB Investment, Inc.), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
* Prior to start of on call shift, review schedule with designated Service Coordinator and become aware of any potential trouble spots that might arise.
* Obtain resources needed for on call responsibilities such as laptop, tablet and/or phone along with any paper resources deemed necessary.
* Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
* Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
* Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
* Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input
* Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found
* Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or designated key player.
* Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system.
* Field new client & CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
* Create a log of the activities of your shift and communicate that to the designate key player(s).
* Return resources to the office following your shift.
* Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
* Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
* Friday in the office from 1 pm until 4pm
* Friday 4 pm until 8:00 am Monday
* Monday in the office from 9:00 until 12:00 pm
* Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
* Perform care consultations as required
* Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
* 100% of calls answered and returned during shift
* Achieve and maintain 80% conversion rate
* Maintain at least 80% in CAREGiver Utilization
* High school graduation or the equivalent
* One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
* Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by (PKB Investments, Inc.), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
* Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
* Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
* Must have knowledge of the senior care industry
* Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
* Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
* Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
* Must be able to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff
* Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
* Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
* Must be able to operate office equipment
* Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
* Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
* Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
* must be able to perform duties in a professional office setting
Your employer is (PKB Investments, Inc.), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise). Your employer is not Home Instead, Inc. This job description does not create an employment contract, nor imply it. Employment with your employer remains at will.
I have read and thoroughly understand all of the duties of the On Call Coordinator position.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.