Home Instead is looking for outstanding Care Professionals to become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We value, respect, and support our Care Pros every day, because they are the heart and soul of Home Instead.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Services
- We offer an outstanding culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Serve clients only in Eastern Delaware County
- Paid orientation and training
- PTO (per eligibility)
- Holiday pay at the rate of 1.5x (worked hours)
- We have a variety of shifts available including weekend shift differential
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writing abilities (Bilingual and multilingual individuals are encouraged to apply)
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- 6 months paid caregiving experience preferred
- Ideal candidates will have approximately 15+ hours/week availability
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you! Go to HomeInstead.com/841 or call (267) 551-4700
Holler Homecare, LLC, dba Home Instead, is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy that Holler Homecare, LLC, does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, marital status, military status, sex, sexual preference, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, handicap or disability, in any of its activities or operations. These activities and operations include, but are not limited to, employment actions, selection of clients, referrals of clients/staff, and services provided to clients. Reasonable accommodations shall be provided for handicapped or disabled employees. Holler Homecare, LLC, is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees and clients.