Home Instead is now hiring those who can provide home care, personal care and support for elderly family members currently receiving Medicaid Waiver or who are eligible for Medicaid Waiver. Qualified individuals can be compensated for caring for their loved ones in their own homes and earn from $10.00 an hour and up!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Please give us a call at 317-800-2686 to learn more about this opportunity to serve your family or a senior loved one, friend or neighbor.
When you take care of others, it’s important to us that we take care of you. Here at Home Instead, we treat you like family!
Primary responsibilities of a CAREGiver include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Companionship and conversation
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Why Work For US?
*Access your Pay daily! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
* Referral Bonus!
* Flexible Scheduling that Fits Your Schedule!
* Direct Deposit Payroll!
* Excellent Working Conditions and Family Environment!
* Employee "Be Well" Assistance Program
* Alzheimer’s Training!
* Free CPR/First Aid Training Certifications!
* Supplemental Insurance!
* Employee Recognition!
* Verizon, Spring Wireless and Liberty Mutual Discounts!
* Focused on Quality Patient and High Character Caregivers!
* No Certifications Required!
* 24/7 Support; We are here to help and listen to your concerns!
* Virtual New Hire Onboarding
* We provide our Caregivers with a supply of Gloves and Masks to keep you and our Clients Safe
All Applicants Must have the Following:
* Personal or Professional Caregiving experience... which you already have taking care of a senior.
* Valid Driver’s License, Reliable vehicle and current auto insurance (if driving is needed)
* Ability to pass a background check, driving record & drug screen
* Must be 19 years or older
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.