Become a HERO with Home Instead
Looking to give back to your community? Looking for a flexible schedule that matches your availability in the evenings? This is the perfect job for you! Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Here at Home Instead, We Make A Difference! We are looking for Heroes to become a part of our Team and join our Mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Our Community!
WE HAVE SEVERAL CLIENTS LOOKING FOR A HERO FOR EVENING HOURS IN THE EAST, NORTHEAST, SOUTHEAST INDIANAPOLIS AREA!
JOIN OUR TEAM OF HEROES and Make A Difference in Someone’s Life TODAY!
When you take care of others, it’s important to us that we take care of you. Here at Home Instead, we treat you like family!
Why Work For US?
* Hiring Bonus!
* 60-Day Pay Increase!
* Competitive pay based on your experience!
* Weekend Pay
* Overtime Pay!
* Holiday Pay!
*Access your Pay daily! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
* Mileage Reimbursement!
* Referral Bonus!
* Flexible Scheduling that Fits Your Schedule!
* Direct Deposit Payroll!
* Excellent Working Conditions and Family Environment!
* Continuing Education!
* Employee "Be Well" Assistance Program
* Alzheimer’s Training!
* Free CPR/First Aid Training Certifications!
* Supplemental Insurance!
* Employee Recognition!
* Verizon and Spring Wireless Discounts!
* Focused on Quality Patient and High Character Caregivers!
* No Certifications Required!
* A fresh start working together to make a difference!
* 24/7 Support; We are here to help and listen to your concerns!
* Virtual New Hire Onboarding
* We provide our Caregivers with a supply of Gloves and Masks to keep you and our Clients Safe
All Applicants Must have the Following:
* Personal or Professional Caregiving experience
* Valid Driver’s License
* Reliable vehicle and current auto insurance
* Ability to pass a background check, driving record & drug screen
* Must be 19 years or olde
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.