A job that nurtures your soul. Work from 12 - 40 hours per week. PAID skills training. CAREER path. $13.00-$16.00/hr for personal/advanced care shifts. NEW: $150 sign-on bonus (call office for all details). Shifts scheduled to meet your availability. No previous CAREGiving experience needed. Wage rates reflect increased new-hire wage rates effective August 9, 2020.
We ENHANCE THE LIVES OF SENIORS -- by providing a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. We help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
COMPANIONSHIP & HOME HELPER SERVICES:
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Prepare meals
- Give medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Perform light housekeeping (wash dishes, dust, vacuum, make beds, change linens, clean bathrooms & kitchen, wash and iron laundry, etc.)
- Run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using client's vehicle or your vehicle
- Accompany a client to appointments
PERSONAL and SPECIALIZED CARE SERVICES:
- Assist with:
- dressing and grooming
- toileting and incontinence issues
- transfers and ambulation
- Double-client care
- Hospice care
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to cover either Overnight Shifts (typically running 8 or 10 or 12 hours) or Day Shifts
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Able to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Cover either weekend Shifts or weekday Shifts.
- Able to lift, push or pull 25 pounds; and able to bend/twist/stoop/kneel/reach
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, 2 professional and 2 personal reference checks
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable automobile and valid auto insurance
- NH residents only
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Report hours according to office policy; communicate changes in availability in a timely manner
- Participate in company-sponsored training and social events including CAREGiver meetings
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
- Your compensation will vary, on a client-by-client basis, based on classification of care you provide
- Overnight shifts may be available
- Weekend shifts are paid at a higher rate
- PAID skills training and an employee handbook are provided
- Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated, your employer is Integrity Caregivers of New Hampshire LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Compensation rates and Sign-On Bonus program subject to change. Call office for Sign-on-Bonus program details.
OUR VISION: Responding to the needs of seniors with Compassion and Integrity
This document describes the general nature and level of work for the position. It is not a comprehensive list of its responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions. Your employer reserves the right to modify the description in the future with or without notice. The responsibilities for this position are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.