NEW:$15.50 to $24.15/hrfor personal/advanced care shifts. Wages higher for LNs/RNs/CNAs or those with direct experience. PayActiv - Access to Earned Income between paychecks. TelaDoc telehealth benefit. PAID skills training. CAREER path. Shifts scheduled to meet your availability. No previous CAREGiving experience needed.
We ENHANCE THE LIVES OF SENIORS -- by providing a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. We help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
Why our CAREGivers love working for Home Instead Wolfeboro, NH:
- The support and caring for clients and staff is outstanding and I feel blessed to be part of the team! Susan, March 25, 2021.
- Everyone at the office is so personally invested in the well-being of both their clients AND CAREgivers! Valerie, March 18, 2021.
- At Home Instead, care is a relationship, not a task. They offer flexible scheduling and training opportunities. The office personnel are respectful to each employee. Karen, Nov 25, 2020
- The staff at the Wolfeboro office of Home Instead are simply the BEST. Always helpful, understanding, and willing to work on a situation that is beneficial to both the client and the caregiver. Vicki, Aug 26, 2020
- Very communicative, caring, helpful, informative, understanding! Cathy, May 20, 2020
- Love working with my clients! Something different every day. KG, March 27, 2020
- The compassion that is given by fellow co-workers. Feels like working with family. I feel appreciated for everything I do, big or small and that goes a very long way. Samantha, March 29, 2020
- It really seems like it is personal, and it is one of the best work experiences I have had. Daniel, June 18, 2019
- I love making a difference in people's lives. Christine, April 24, 2019
- Home Instead is very professional in their approach to training their employees. They care about their employees well-being. Bob, April 26, 2019
COMPANIONSHIP & HOME HELPER SERVICES:
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Prepare meals
- Give medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Perform light housekeeping (wash dishes, dust, vacuum, make beds, change linens, clean bathrooms & kitchen, wash and iron laundry, etc.)
- Run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using client's vehicle or your vehicle
- Accompany a client to appointments
PERSONAL and SPECIALIZED CARE SERVICES:
- Assist with:
- dressing and grooming
- toileting and incontinence issues
- transfers and ambulation
- Double-client care
- Hospice care
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Able to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Cover either weekend Shifts or weekday Shifts.
- Able to lift, push or pull 25 pounds; and able to bend/twist/stoop/kneel/reach
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, 2 professional and 2 personal reference checks
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable automobile and valid auto insurance
- NH applicants only
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Report hours according to office policy; communicate changes in availability in a timely manner
- Participate in company-sponsored training and social events including CAREGiver meetings
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
- Your compensation will vary, on a client-by-client basis, based on classification of care you provide
- Overnight shifts may be available
- Weekend shifts are paid at a higher rate
- PAID skills training and an employee handbook are provided
- Compensation rates and Sign-On Bonus program subject to change. Call office for Sign-on-Bonus program details.
- Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated, your employer is Integrity Caregivers of New Hampshire LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
OUR VISION:Responding to the needs of seniors with Compassion and Integrity
This document describes the general nature and level of work for the position. It is not a comprehensive list of its responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions. Your employer reserves the right to modify the description in the future with or without notice. The responsibilities for this position are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.