Home Instead invites you to join our supportive care team. We are a top-rated workplace and are the largest home care company in the world! Work one on one with clients in their home.
- Competitive Starting Rate
- No experience needed
- Bonus Program
- Career Path
- Recognition & Rewards
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- 24/7 on-call Support Line
- Supportive culture by Nurse & Office Staff
- On going trainings (universal safety precautions, caregiver/client safety)
- Assistance with grants for CHHA license.
Flexible Shifts Available:
- Weekend Shifts
Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Serve seniors in either Atlantic County or Cape May County:
- Mays Landing
- EHT (Egg Harbor Township)
- Somers Point
- Ocean City
- Cape May Courthouse
- Stone Harbor
- Cape May
Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
Are you a people person? Put your cheerful and encouraging personality to work as a Home Instead CAREGiver. Apply today and start sharing your heart!!
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.