Live-in CAREgivers Needed!
Staying home is essential in our community. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is actively recruiting for CAREgivers to provide live-in care for clients throughout Atlantic and Cape May Counties.
All applicants must have their New Jersey CHHA Certification
- Direct Deposit
- Sick Leave
- Time and 1/2 on holidays
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and in-person.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Personal Care Services
- Must have valid New Jersey CHHA
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Reliable and trustworthy
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or call us at 609-927-0203
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.