Home Instead invites you to join our supportive care team serving families in Cape May County. We are a top-rated workplace and are the largest home care company in the world! Work one-on-one with clients in their home.
All applicants must have their New Jersey CHHA Certification
- Competitive Pay: $17.00/hr - $20.00/hr
- Direct Deposit
- Sick Leave
- Career Path
- Recognition & Rewards
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- 24/7 on-call Support Line
- Supportive culture by Nurse & Office Staff
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and in-person.
Flexible Shifts Available:
- Weekend Shifts
Duties may include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Must have valid New Jersey CHHA
- Ability to care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be reliable and trustworthy
Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Serve seniors in Cape May County:
- Cape May Courthouse
- Rio Grande
- Stone Harbor
- Cape May
Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead Care Pro (professional caregiver), you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete and getting paid to do it. That feeling is priceless.