ARE YOU RECENTLY RETIRED AND LOOKING FOR PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY!
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking for some part time OR evening hours? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead has a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes providing companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care and assistance with grooming and bathing.
Home Instead is looking for Part Time CNA/CNA In-Training/CAREGivers/HHA/PCA .We offer a starting wage of $15.00 - $17.00 per hour.
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead clients.
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program
Join our Home Instead team and you will enjoy a safe work environment, create meaningful 1: 1 relationships with many employment perks including:
- Paid Trainings, including personal care training
- Access to your paycheck before payday
- Paid travel between shifts
- Paid sick time earn one hour of sick time for every 30 hours works (up to 40 hours per year)
- Competitive Pay
- Weekend differentials ($2 more/hour)
- Flexible scheduling (we work with your schedule!)
- Minimum of 4 hour shifts
- 401k with 4% match after 1 year of employment and $5,000 in earnings
- PPE Provided (Masks, gloves, etc)
- Online Tuition Assistance
- Home Mortgage Discount
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
- Professional support team, available 24/7
No experience required.
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. They must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance, must be at least 18 years old and fully vaccinated.If you are interested in applying, please visitis us as homeinstead.com/590 or give us a call at 508-222-0800. Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.