Caregiver Jobs in Northern Bristol County
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Careers in Home Care
CAREGiver Career Opportunities working in Franklin and Bellingham
Part Time Caregiver Positions
Overnight Caregiver Positions Part Time
Benefits we offer:
- 401k with a 4% employer match - Eligible to enroll after 1 year of employment and earning a minimum of $5,000.
- Tapcheck - Access your paycheck before payday!
- Paid Sick Time - Earn up to 40 hours of sick time per year to care for yourself or certain family members. Earn one hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked.
- Online Tuition Assistance
- Home Mortgage Discount
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts!
- Read the full details for each benefit on our CAREGiver Benefits Page!
No, experience? No problem. Home Instead has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth instruction, providing our CAREGivers all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared and confident to care.
Below is a list of the currently open job opportunities in the Attleboro and Northern Bristol County area.
Ready to take the next step? Apply below or call Sabrina at (508) 222-0800.
Home Instead Values You
Caregiver Job Benefits
We know caregiving is essential work and a responsibility of love so we do things differently. Our Care Pros are employees, and we treat them with respect by training them and providing them with great support—so they can focus on delivering amazing care to aging adults and their families.
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career and future
- Offering opportunities to provide companionship and essential care for older adults aging at home, which is rewarding personally and professionally.
- 24/7 call support
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.