Here at Home Instead we help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community by providing committed, professional CAREGivers to assist in every-day needs. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. If you are looking to fill your weekends with wonderful individuals, we would love to visit with you.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages starting at $15/hr- $19/hr (CNA’s $16/hr- $20/hr)
- Paid Vacation
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Higher pay for nights and weekends
- Weekly Pay options available
- Paid time & a half for working holidays
- Professional Employee Assistance Program
- Free Banking
- Cell phone discounts
- Referral and Incentive bonuses
- Discounts on travel, apparel, electronics, movie tickets, theme parks, and many more through your “Perks at Work” account by INTALERE
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer's and Dementia care; Personal care and hygiene assistance
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Complete drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle check
- Commit to at least 25 hours a week or more
- Be in direct communication with the office via email or text
- Be able to travel 25-30 miles radius from your location
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.