Home Instead is looking for entry-level CNA's in the greater Charlottesville area. Home Instead provides services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity. This position is great for someone who is looking for hands-on experience before entering the healthcare industry.
The passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our Care Professionals!
We help build your future.
You’ll be working with the company who first introduced senior home care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best in class service, training, education, and opportunities for career advancement.
We’re a family.
And trust me when I say, you will feel nothing but love and support from the moment you walk through our doors. Our mission is to pair you with a client that will feel and hopefully become family. With a local office that all of our Care Professional’s consider to be a second home, and a team that you can lean on for support, share stories with, and seek advice from, you will never feel alone. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We’ve got you covered.
Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have but we also offer competitive pay, benefits, and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Professional experience NOT required; paid training and PCA certification provided.
- Daytime Shifts from 4 hours to 12 hours from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Overnight Shifts: 8:00 pm to 8:00 am and 9:00 pm to 9:00 am
Benefits of Home Instead Care Professional:
- Competitive Wages starting at $18-21/hr for CNA's
- Paid Vacation
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Weekly Pay options available
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Higher pay for nights and weekends
- Paid time & a half for working holidays
- Professional Employee Assistance Program
- Free Banking
- Cell phone discounts
- Referral and Incentive bonuses
- Discounts on travel, apparel, electronics, movie tickets, theme parks, and many more through your “Perks at Work” account by INTALERE
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities of a CNA:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer's and Dementia care; Personal care and hygiene assistance
CNA Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Complete drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle check
- Commit to at least 20 hours a week or more
- Be in direct communication with the office via email or text
- Be able to travel 25-30 miles radius from your location
Service areas currently needing Personal Care Aides and CNA’s:
Albemarle County, Charlottesville, Fluvanna County, Greene County, Louisa County
Permission to Contact via Phone, Email and Text Message
By submitting this application, I consent to Home Instead communicating with me by phone, email and/or text msg for the purpose of discussing my application for employment. Msg & data rates may apply.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Apply and find out why our company was listed as Forbes’ Top 100 for Best Large Employers in 2017, the only home care company to make the list. We are known for being flexible, providing the best on-going education, and having supportive, 24/7 staff.
If you have any questions, please call our office: 434-979-4663.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.