Our team at Home Instead of Wilkes-Barre, PA is gearing up for another monthly Alzheimer's and Related Dementia Caregiver Support Group on November 1st!
These groups are a perfect place to connect with a community that understands the struggles of caring for someone with Alzheimer's. Alzheimer's Association support groups are led by trained facilitators so you feel safe and comfortable. From these groups, you can expect to:
- Establish a support network
- Share practical information about challenges and potential solutions
- Discuss issues and coping strategies
- Express emotions, needs, and concerns
- Access information about local resources
Geisinger Memory and Cognition Clinic
620 Baltimore Dr
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
(Meeting held in the clinic conference room. This group is for caregivers only.)
First Wednesday of each month (November 1st)
1:30 P.M. - 2:30 P.M.